9 Jun 2013

Akademi Laut Malaysia (ALAM)

Hello! Well I guess it has been a long time I didn't update my blog. It's been very hectic for me this sem. And insya Allah on the 3rd of July my final exam will start. Waaaa!! Nervous yang amat okay. Final exam is around the corner. Okay forget bout the final. for this post I would like to share with all of you about my experience visiting ALAM. I bet some of you know ALAM and some not really sure about this ALAM. Well actually ALAM is also known as Akademi Laut Malaysia is the maritime academy. And it is the best in Malaysia. The place is also huge. But not as huge as UiTM Shah Alam of coz :3 Hahaha. 

I went there because I need to complete my assignment of Effective Speaking. Me and my team (Shi,Nazira,Ainaa,Ain,Wani) went there on the 8th April 2013. So it has been long time. Yet now only I have time to update my post about this. Hahah. We went there by car. Two cars bcoz my mom decided to sent me there coz she kinda worried. We arrived there at 8 am. And we went to see the Mdm Rohayu because she is the one I contact to get an appointment for this interview. She was very nice to us and everything was easy since our first arrived until the end of our visit. 

For this assignment, I cover for the requirement needed in order to be the cadet officer in ALAM. Basically, we must be physically, mentally and medically fit. And of coz you need to have SPM and have minimum credits in 5 subjects. (BM,BI,MATH,ADD MATH,PHYSICS) Other than that is of coz you need to pass the minimum height and weight also have a balance BMI. Generally, ALAM have two course which are Nautical Studies and Marine Engineering. For nautical you must have excellent eyesight. No visual aid. For engineering there's a discount maximum 200 visual aid power. 


Requirement

At ALAM we also met Mr Raja Mazlan. He explained about the daily routine and mostly regarding the students in ALAM. He also explained about the uniform of ALAM's students. It was very interesting to be able to know those kind of information. Coz I guess I won't know it if I didn't go there and ask more regarding this. Here are some photos. I love this photos. Well actually, gambar nie bukan saya snap pon. Mdm Rohayu yang bagi. Plus, angle gambar nie lagi lawa dr gambar saya amok. hahah :p





Now here, I would like to present to all of you, my assignment recorded speech. My video that I made by my ownself (bongkak disitu) Hahahha :D Taadaaaa!!!



Okay guyz. Thats all. Nanti Hanis update lagi okay. Wassalam :3







No comments:

Post a Comment